You are here:


Published on


At Debt Free South West, we are committed to providing you with the best possible service. If you feel that you haven't received the service you expected, we want you to tell us. This helps us improve our service and ensures that this is less likely to happen again.

We recommend that in the first instance you speak directly to the member of staff you have been in contact with. After this, if you feel that the situation is not resolved, please ask to speak to the manager of our partner about the issue.


Making a formal complaint

If you are not able to resolve the issue with the manager you can put in a formal complaint with that partner directly.  They will have a formal complaints procedure that they will follow with you.



In order to fully investigate your complaint, they may have to speak to other members of staff or volunteers to find our more information. However, your complaint will be dealt with in a confidential manner at all times.


Withdrawal or exclusion from services

Our staff work hard to give advice and support to all of our service users. Unfortunately, however, there are some circumstances where managers feel that they have no alternative but to withdraw the service from a service user or exclude a service user from the organisation.