Benefits at Debt Free South West
As well as friendly colleagues and work that improves the lives of people every day, there are loads of ways we help our colleagues do the best work of their lives. We often review and enhance them, but here’s a brief overview of the benefits we offer right now. If you’d like more information on any of them, just ask!
- Competitive salary for each role
- Salary reviewed annually
- 25 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays - please use them all!
- We'll automatically enrol you into our pension scheme after successful completion of a probationary period
- We offer a competitive employer pension contribution on top of your salary
- You'll need to pay in too, and you can opt to pay more for the tax benefits!
- You can opt out if you'd rather not have a pension at all
Health & Wellbeing
- Paid sick leave in line with the partner's policy
- Commitment to training and development of all staff
- Paid for training courses and materials
- Regular knowledge-sharing sessions
- Paid maternity, paternity, adoption or shared parental leave
- Paid compassionate leave
Vacancies at Debt Free South West
Debt Free South West has no vacancies centrally at present but we have vacancies within the partnership at our partners